Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Rake America Great, Again.





Finnish people are trolling Trump with ‘Rake America Great Again’ photos



The POTUS said that Finnish President Sauli Niinistö told him that citizens of the European country rake and clean forest floors to prevent any catastrophic situation -- something Niinistö doesn't recall saying.



Raking away, those Finns are...

Trump may be the retard-in-chief. But, he is OUR retard-in-chief!



And my republican friends say "it is unpatriotic to not honor the office of the President of the United States". When I ask: "What about Obama?" I get: "That's different!"



70% of the people in the area think trump is a semi-useless pile of crap!



If there be no objection, I will concur with the majority.

There being none, I concur.



One third of Finland is marshland.

No comments: