Saturday, November 17, 2018
Trump is not now, nor has he ever been, the brightest candle in the candelabra. standard deviation from 100 became 15 points. Folks that scored 85 to 115 were "average" (not "normal"). A normalized score does not certify a "normal" psyche. 1 acre in 5) is managed by the US Forest Service - and, therefore, the Trump administration! 'You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump' a stand-up comics gift from the gods! Donald Trump is not presidential This behavior might be OK on an elementary school playground, but it is grossly embarrassing coming from the White House! Nobel laureates in California? Trump is not one of them! He was finally SERIOUSLY nominated. President Trump's previous nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize was fake, according to the head of the Norwegian Nobel Institute. But that was "fake news" Trump-bots spread across sociologically dishonest "smart phone" channels. Hell, the smart phones have a higher IQ than Trump-bots.
Friday, November 16, 2018
A Wall Street Journal story entitled "Millennials Unearth an Amazing Hack to Get Free TV: the Antenna" explains that young people are behind a surge in "rabbit ear sales." A good antenna will set you back a one-time expense of $20~$30 ($2-$3 a year). That is a savings of $12,320! (a decade)
Thursday, November 15, 2018
I live in a conservative neighborhood - in a conservative town. (The house was "affordable" when we bought it 35 years ago.) This election season, many of my conservative neighbors said that they were "tired of Trump." Rather than draining the swamp, they want him to clean out his own dumpster. Mueller was confirmed without a single "nay" vote. Trump is too ignorant to know that. Promises kept? Where are Trump's tax returns? Trump caught telling another lie? - - - Again, too numerous to count. So, the vote in California was no real surprise. We want Trump investigated on multiple of fronts.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Dana Rohrabacher, a Republican who represented Orange County in Congress for 15 terms, lost his bid for re-election. Mr. Rohrabacher, 71, was particularly vulnerable because he defended Russia in the midst of its intervention in elections in the United States. Trump's Republicans ARE the party of Russia (or were). In July, Mr. Rohrabacher admitted to meeting with Maria Butina, who was charged with conspiracy and acting as a foreign agent, during his trip to St. Petersburg Russia in 2015. So, they had dinner. Denham had sought to distance himself from President Trump, even as GOP leaders were fighting to keep Trump tolerable.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
The U.S. housing market -- particularly in cutthroat areas like Seattle, Silicon Valley, the San Francisco East Bay, and and even Austin, Texas appears to be headed for the broadest slowdown in years. The end is near (remember to flush).
Monday, November 12, 2018
Donald Trump is no longer allowed to steal the show — at least not when it’s being held on Europe’s stage. We represent 20 million acres or approximately one-fifth of California's landscape." The single biggest threat to these incredible benefits is catastrophic wildfire. Over the last decade, an average of over 400,000 acres burned annually in California. The US Forest Service spends about $200 million per year to suppress 98% of these fires and up to $1 billion to suppress the other 2% of fires that escape initial attack and become large catastrophic fires. Six to nine million acres of the National Forest System Lands need treatment to increase their resilience to the impacts of disturbances such as wildfire, climate change, invasive species and human population growth. Trump is ignorant.