Monday, November 30, 2015

the turkey was kosher thanks to the moil

First of all, I am a vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for many many years.

All my friends ask me: "Joe, how do I patent..."


Studies have been conducted on the effects of castrating Tom Turkeys.

When it comes to circumcision, turkeys (e.g. barnyard animals) escape.

If abortion was available everywhere, most republican presidential candidates would never have been live born - and they know (and fear) it!

Then there is the issue of "Baby Hitler." (Stolen)





Some Republicans even defend baby Hitler. If Bush killed baby Hitler, it would diminish his grandfather's wealth!

But getting back to thanksgiving and turkey.

Thanksgiving is the celebration of greed and stupidity. Why would I mark that as anything other than 'just another day' in the dream. There is a computer creating this simulation and the programmer(s) has (have) a twisted sense of humor.

For the most part, I am programmed to like it.


source

No comments: