The adjective mystikos suggests a hidden thing. A postulate is a theory from which a further idea is developed.
Friday, January 18, 2019
Trump's "foot up" on everyone.
Trump loses support among his core voting groups as the shutdown drags on, polls say...
President Trump is hemorrhaging support amid a political standoff over his proposed border wall that has resulted in the longest government shutdown on record, recent polls show.
• The president even appears to be losing favor with his core constituents.
• The poll results come as Elizabeth Warren announces her 2020 bid to challenge Trump.
• As the shutdown lumbers toward its fifth week, the president even appears to be losing favor with his core constituents, whose support for Trump until this point has been rock-solid since the 2016 campaign.
• Trump’s erosion in support has contributed to a sharp increase in the Real Clear Politics polling average of Trump's disapproval ratings.
• An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll published Thursday found that Trump's approval rating has slipped 3 percent from 39 percent, while his disapproval has climbed 4 percentage points.
The Milanda Panna is a famous work of Buddhist literature, probably compiled in the 1st century B.C. It presents Buddhist doctrine in a dialogue between a Bactrian Greek,Menander I, who plays the 'Devil's Advocate' and a Buddhist sage, Nagasena. The introduction outlines the historical background against which the dialogues took place, indicating the meeting of two great cultures that of ancient Greece and the Buddhism of the Indus valley, which was the legacy of the great Emperor Asoka.