Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Civics 101


The trumpster in the dumpster just got a little fetchin' up!

There are THREE branches of our federal government.



Trump controls the chaos in the executive. The legislative is divided - Senate controlled by Republicans and House controlled by the Democrats.



The Supreme Court can overturn any law passed by Congress and signed by the president if the law is deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL.



Trump does not have the power to give his State-of-the-Union speech in the House Chambers! Top House Democrat: There Will Be No SOTU If Government Is Closed!



Trump can give a speech from anywhere, but it is NOT a State of the Union speech unless it is delivered to the US Congress!

A strong majority of Americans blame President Donald Trump for the record-long government shutdown and reject his primary rationale for a border wall, according to a new poll that shows the turmoil in Washington is dragging his approval rating to its lowest level in more than a year.



Overall, 34 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance in a survey conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. That’s down from 42 percent a month earlier and nears the lowest mark of his two-year presidency. The president’s approval among Republicans remains close to 80 percent, but his standing with independents is among its lowest points of his time in office.

But you know: "Out of many *ssh*les, one rectum!"



Now I do not know Trump, nor have I ever met any of his Russian Oligarch supporters.



But I respect the opinion of those who do know "President Trump."



And I let the pollsters weigh in - with some skepticism. (I find it difficult to believe more than 21% support this IDIOT!)



But, then again, there are those who do not read and those who can not read. So, I never really know the bottom line.



I will neither watch or listen to the trumpster in the dumpster. He insults the intelligence of well over half of all voters. And I do vote.



I believe nothing! But, on a preponderance of verifiable facts, my opinion can be swayed and changed. For example, I once thought Catholic Priests might not be a bunch of b*tt f*cks. Now, I give 60% the benefit of doubt.



As for loaded TWEETS, I do not twitter.

And hypocrisy is not limited by political affiliation.



Take "family values" as just one example.



No comments: