Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I, me, mine.


An autistic retard like the trumpster in the dumpster might well think:

I won the presidency because of me and it is mine.



Before the trumpster in the dumpster, the closest we were to a retarded president was "W." I.Q. 91, but no retard.



Putin gave Trump a ball and said: "Here, kid. Now go play in the street."



All Putin had to do is say: "You won, on your own." And "I, me, mine" trumpster said: "Yeah, that's how it was... I remember now."



The erosion of Russian-American relations was brought to light by Donald Trump, just hours before he had his one-on-one summit with Putin in Finland.

In a tweet, Trump wrote:

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!”



The veracity of that statement was confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, which retweeted Trump’s tweet along with the words: “We agree.”



Remember, the Trump administration borrowed $1.5 TRILLION just to get through it's first year! Putin is a distraction.



For Trump, it was a photo opportunity - his chance to be on the front page of every newspaper (I, me, mine). Trump: "Did you see my picture in the paper, or on FAUX Snews?"



The real game was the theft of your future and that of your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.



The conclusions reached in an intelligence assessment by the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation: “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election, the consistent goals of which were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary (Hillary) Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

President Trump made it abundantly clear at Monday’s news conference with Putin that we, as Americans, have no business thinking Russia interfered with our election.

(Trumo to Trump: I won my election; it is mine.)

Trump is Putin's useful idiot.

“My people came to me, (Director of National Intelligence) Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia,” Trump said. “I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. … I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”



Last week’s detailed indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents accused of interfering with the 2016 election was a continuation of “the Rigged Witch Hunt!”

Or not. Remember, Democrats were treasonous for not clapping.







No comments: