Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Trump: "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!"


Donald Trump is, among other things: A billionaire, a celebrity, a child of privilege, father, husband (for the 3rd time), and the President of the United States.



Remember when Roseanne Barr grabbed her crotch and spit while singing the national anthem?

For all of that, what Trump is, at his core, is a victim -- at least in his own mind.



The media, his staff, former business partners, his Cabinet and, well, almost anyone else not wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, 24/7 are out to get him in some way, shape or form. He is always having to deal with their biases, their mistakes, their flaws.



Here's how Trump views the world:

At his very best, Trump is no more than a double flusher.





No comments: