Friday, October 20, 2017

Trump's Handicap(s)




Big fat Donald Trump may have a golf handicap of 4, but that's just for starters.

I suspect his personality handicap is somewhere on the autism spectrum.



Donald Trump wants to BLAME his autism on vaccinations. There is always the possibility he is on to something. "Clusters" of vaccinations may not be a good idea!



Is Donald Trump's obsession with IQ an attempt to mask his own profound retardation?

At this point, anything is possible.



Before cancer, I weighed in at a hefty 225#.



Then I dropped to 173#. My sister had to drive me to IMRT.





Your attitude changes when you are knocking on Death's Door.



Things that REALLY matter are the little squirrel you love to feed.



His sudden and unexpected death. Attachments cause pain.



At the very least, respect his contribution to this world.

Trump has made no constructive contribution.

Respect?

Tuck Frump!



I am not catching this evening's flight to Lisbon!



No comments: