The adjective mystikos suggests a hidden thing. A postulate is a theory from which a further idea is developed.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Double Standard - on STEROIDS
If a Democratic President had played along with Russia 1/10th as much as Trump, and the Trump team, Republicans would be having FITS.
WASHINGTON — Monday brought a series of developments in the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.
• Without mentioning Mr. Trump or his campaign, the initial indictment focuses on Mr. Manafort’s lobbying work for Viktor F. Yanukovych, the onetime president of Ukraine and pro-Russia politician., President Trump’s former campaign chairman, was indicted on charges that he funneled millions of dollars through overseas shell companies and used the money to buy luxury cars, real estate, antiques and expensive suits.
• Also indicted was a longtime associate of Mr. Manafort’s, Rick Gates.
• Both men appeared in federal court in Washington and pleaded not guilty to a string of charges slightly shorter than your Xmas Tree lights.
• Documents were unsealed revealing that a foreign policy adviser to Mr. Trump during the campaign, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I.
• According to those documents, a professor with close ties to the Russian government told Mr. Papadopoulos that Moscow had that contained “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.
• Google, Facebook and Twitter revealed new information that underlines the breadth of the Kremlin’s efforts to sow political discord.
• Tony Podesta —brother of Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 campaign chairman, John D. Podesta — stepped down from his firm as he came under scrutiny for his work with Mr. Manafort.
•The charges against Mr. Manafort and his associate stem from work done with a pro-Russia politician in Ukraine.
Without mentioning Mr. Trump or his campaign, the initial indictment focuses on Mr. Manafort’s lobbying work for Viktor F. Yanukovych, the onetime president of Ukraine and pro-Russia politician.
There have been more than a few Trump Team shake-ups since the "Love Fest" with Russia Story broke.
The Milanda Panna is a famous work of Buddhist literature, probably compiled in the 1st century B.C. It presents Buddhist doctrine in a dialogue between a Bactrian Greek,Menander I, who plays the 'Devil's Advocate' and a Buddhist sage, Nagasena. The introduction outlines the historical background against which the dialogues took place, indicating the meeting of two great cultures that of ancient Greece and the Buddhism of the Indus valley, which was the legacy of the great Emperor Asoka.