Friday, September 29, 2017

September 26, 2017




Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden: “I know something about the flag … put me down with Kaepernick



Donald Trump’s attacks on the NFL players who protest racism and police brutality has backfired.



Michael Hayden, a four-star general who served in the military for 39 years and went on to serve as national security adviser and head the CIA, has taken a side — and it’s not with Trump.



Trump’s deplorable rant last Friday about “son of a bitch” players who should stand during the national anthem or be fired was over the edge. Trump, before an Alabama crowd of his political base, decided to treat the “SOBs” who wouldn’t stand for the anthem the way he has previously treated other groups like Mexicans (murderers and rapists), intelligence professionals (Nazis), immigrants (deeply unfair), refugees (dangerous), and Muslims (they hate us).



Hayden, unlike the draft-dodging president actually has served in uniform.



“As a 39-year military veteran, I think I know something about the flag, the anthem, patriotism, and I think I know why we fight.” “It’s not to allow the president to divide us by wrapping himself in the national banner. I never imagined myself saying this before Friday, but if forced to choose a side in this dispute, put me down with Kaepernick.”



read MORE about your favorite draft dodger.





No comments: