Thursday, June 1, 2017

C O V F E F E


Let us assume there is a simple answer. Trump is simple-minded.



Many, including myself, project meaning to nonsense.



Let us look at explanations is alphabetical order - more or less - starting with "acronym."





Beverage as coffee...



Equal time for PEEts.







Oh, that reminds me...

The other Trump beverage - Vodka:







And then move onto "call."





Calm?



Covfefe Children?



I'm jumping ahead to "puzzle."







I forgot Award...



Disease?



Type of fighting?



Mobile?



Outbreak?



Big Pharma?





Hashtag:



Hat?



How about CANDY?



One HALF star:



Great!



Perfume?



Secret ingredient?





Re-election theme?



Scandal?



Translation from Russian?



Single-sourced news?





Urban dictionary:



There must be 1,000 more - the internet went wild with covfefe.

Al Franken is offering a definition. "A 'covfefe' is 'a Yiddish term for 'I gotta go to bed now,' I think," the former "Saturday Night Live" writer told the legitimate open and free press.

No comments: